At Wolfers Home Services, we love our customers and the opportunity to serve you. We feel it’s important to give you peace-of-mind about the current situation we’re all in and let you know about the precautions we’re taking to keep you safe and healthy.
We’re continually monitoring all information from the CDC and WHO, as it becomes available, to stay up-to-date on all of the latest safety tips and measures needed to curb the spread of this virus. With that in mind, we wanted to assure you that we are fully operational and here to serve you with all your Air Conditioning, Heating and Plumbing needs. To keep you and our technicians as well as office staff safe, we’ve implemented a few simple guidelines:
- Even though we love our customers, let’s not shake hands for right now and keep it at a simple “Pleasure doing business with you!”
- The booties on our shoes are not just for appearance, but are designed to prevent any of our technicians from tracking unwanted dirt and debris into your home.
- All of our technicians are carrying hand sanitizer and are frequently washing their hands for the recommended 20 seconds.
- Everyone on our team is reporting to us daily about their health and well-being.
- Many of our customer support staff have the ability to work from home, so we’re still answering phones and emails
- If you have any symptoms related to COVID-19, we ask that you notify us so we can take every precaution to protect our team and other customers.
We understand that the services we provide are essential and important to providing you comfort at home. We’re here for you and your air conditioning, heating and plumbing needs. Call us at 503-220-1901 or request your appointment online »
The well-being of our customers and our team members is our top priority and we will continue to provide our services within the guidelines of the CDC and WHO and will continue to communicate necessary information to you as it becomes available.
Thank You for Trusting Us To Serve You
President, Wolfers Home Services